Monday, October 20, 2008
My life
I have had a busy life. School is the busy part of my life. I'm active in my church I play the piano for offerings and I also teach Sunday School. There is only 1 in my class but I love it. God is really working on me with some things in my life. I just keep praying that He will help me with them. It has been a good summer for me. I love working at my volunteer job on Saturday's and when they need me. We just had a big event over there just this past Saturday (October 18, 2008). It was fun!! Then that same evening we went to a bon fire that my one friends family had. They had a hay ride and they had a fire it was a blast. My friend came home that weekend to be there and she had fun to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like your blog!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment