Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Life

My life has been busy and it has been having ups and downs. I have had a good time at IHC. I meet some pretty cool friends that I have never meet before and some that I have meet before. I love meeting new people that I have never meet before. I did some trash clean up on April 25, 2009. It was a blast I was burnt and tan that day. I'm so glad that I have friends that I can hang out with. I have been really busy with school trying to get everything done that I need to get done. Then I'm out of school for good next year and that year won't be as hard as the years in the past. It's been forever since I have written on here and now that I have a chance I though I would write on here. Hope you all have a great evening!!!! Lord Bless!!!!!
~TJ~

No comments: